Saturday, July 26, 2008

Cell Phones

I'm thinking about cancelling my cell phone and here's why. I pay $40 a month for a service that will eventually give me brain cancer if I use it daily. I actually don't talk much on my phone and you know that if you've called me before you're not getting me the first time because I'm not getting service when you call. There's really only 2 places that I don't get service from T-Mobile ...my home and work...the only 2 places where I really need service. Now I've thought about kryogenically freezing my phone until T-Mobile figures out a way to get service at my home and at work, but the fact is its not even worth it. I still would have to stand on the same tile in my kitchen or the same patch on my driveway for me to get service. To be fair to T-Mobile, Verizon doesn't get service at my house either. Only if you have the XXXqzMach30GIGI-phone will you get Verizon service at my house. My phone is an answering machine. I don't have a text messaging plan either so that my bill stays at $40 per month and not $50. People are shocked to find out I don't text like its AIM. My life really isn't exciting enough that I need to be in touch with the world every minute. Cancelling my cell phone bill would save me over $500 a year, another genius idea from me on how to save money and stay ahead of the economy and everyone else.

No comments: